ARC Programs is accepting applications for a Keyworker with the FASD Family Support Services and Parent Support Program based out of our Castlegar office and serving the West Kootenay Boundary service area.
- To enhance protective factors and reduce risk factors for a young person with FASD.
- To build the capacity of their families to provide ongoing nurturing care for their children.
- To provide case management support and coordination, and assistance to families in implementing the recommendations of the IHCAN Assessment provided by the Interior Health Children’s Assessment Network.
- Providing FASD parenting education and consultation, support to access other needed community services, individual or family counselling, advocacy and support for education planning and services, coordination and implementation of assessment recommendations, community education sessions.
- A BSW, BA-CYC, BA or related degree.
- Minimum 3 years related experience, or combination.
- Professional-specific training and related experience.
- Will have experience serving the target population, children and youth with complex developmental behavioural conditions, including FASD.
- Must possess a valid B.C. driver’s license and provide a ‘sound’ personal vehicle for business use.
- Must pass the screening process, which includes a criminal record search, to confirm suitability for the position.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Full-Time staff benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Extended Health and Dental Coverage
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and Paid sick time
- RRSP contributions
HOW TO APPLY
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please apply now by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Only successful applicants will be contacted.
ARC Programs is an equal-opportunity employer, promotes the diversity of our program teams, and requires employees to demonstrate cultural competence and sensitivity to the diversity of all populations of the communities we serve.